It's a Christmas party time and we definitely need some rules..
Here are some rules from Anna Dello Russo. She is currently the Editor At Large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan.
1. Don’t wear RED or GREEN outfits.
You will look alike a Christmas tree.
2. Choose a GOLD:
Worth Couture Spring 2011 Gold Dress
You will emphasize the idea
to be a Christmas GIFT to be unwrapped.
3. Go to the hairdresser, facial, manicure and pedicure.
Christmas Make-Up Golden Bird Cage Series Model Map
Don’t be worry to be OVER-DONE!
4. Wearing lots of JEWELLERY.
Sarah Jessica Parker
the sound of JEWELLERY banish
bad thoughts and bad ghosts.
5. Focus on the SHOES.
Generally at Christmas party you spend
a lot of time seated on the sofa.
6. Shoes have to carry all this magical atmosphere:
Choose sparkling, shiny, eccentric, metallic,
decorative, precious, brocade, extravagant,
color-full, magnificent, enchanting
… PAIR OF SHOES.
7. Don’t be worry about your BAG,
you immediately will forget it on some chairs.
8. Don’t throw yourself on the buffet,
don’t overdo with drinks,
It’s not POLITE!”
Have a very nice and sparkling Christmas parties!