TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

25 January 2011

Beauty of ballet, Black Swan and Natalie Portman..

Edgar Degas  
(1834 - 1917, Paris)

When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way. 
-Wayne Dyer-


“Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.” 

Dancing is my passion.. Dance is my biggest inspiration in life.. I absolutely enjoyed every moment in the movie Black Swan and every garment Natalie and eny other ballerina was wearing on the stage and also garments dancers were wearing at the trainings.. Kate and Laura Mulleavy (Rodarte) made completely feminine, sophisticated and dramatic stage dresses.. 


Even if I'm not a ballerina, I'm truly in love with those shapes and that sensuality which is captured in garments they wear especially the tulle dresses and feathers..  And I'm definitely willing to complement my wardrobe with something feminine made of feathers and maybe tulle.. 


Everyone can dance or feel herself as a dancer.. 

4 comments:

EFFIE said...

i'm such an edgar degas fan! wrote an entire paper on him a couple of years ago. oh, and i loved black swan too, natalie captured the innocence and pain so incredibly well!

Mandy said...

Absolutely fantastic!
Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed the visit. ;)

Fashion Tales.... said...

I love Degas, what an artful post. So lovely! -xo

nedsi said...

Amazing Posts...nedsi10.org