TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

10 April 2010

[MOMENT] Alternative Fashion & Arts week

I haven't been writing quite a while, sorry about that, but I can tell you that during the last week I had amazing experience.. Victoria Passion got the accreditation as the Press for the [MOMENT] Alternative Fashion & Arts week. So, I had a chance to meet new people from different countries who work in the fashion field and also I attend different lectures and I took a part in workshops for fashion designers and of course every evening there were fashion shows & after-parties.. So, soon I will share all my impressions, new knowledges & pictures I got during last week with my you my dear readers..

2 comments:

Cheryl Clarke said...

congrats to you. sounds like fun!

cherylclarke.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

Thnx.. ;) It was really fun!