TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

06 April 2010


I've started my new regular topic Fashion Icon.. Every month you will have the chance to vote for famous fashion people you would like to know more about.. So, you'll decide who is going to be the Fashion Icon of month..
Fashion Icon of April.. Probably you have heard already a lot about Lee Alexander McQueen.. Bu there is no other way - he has to be Victoria's Passion first Fashion Icon of the month..

Thank you for following Victoria Passion..

4 comments:

Cocò said...

You have got a really interesting blog, so particular & chic. I have many fashion icons, but I really love agyness. And you? Xoxo

Empress said...

i'd love to hear about Iman :)

Victoria said...

Merci Coco for your nice words.. :)
Thank you for the suggestions for Fashion Icon of June! I will definitely include in voting Agyness & Iman.. They are both really gorgeous women..
I'm actually thinking maybe I have to make Fashion Icon of the week? Because there are so many amazing people I would love to write about.. And you would love to hear about, of course.. :)

Ire A said...

Good choice!

I nominated you for a blog award! Check it out on my blog :)
http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/