TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

17 April 2010

Hand made in LV


Today I had a wonderful day! I discovered Hand made in LV.. It is the project which supports local artists in Latvia and offer original hand-made beauty things.. You can find there different jewelry - earrings, necklaces, bracelets, hair bands and buckles.. and a lot more.. In picture below you can see just a few thing.. But you can see more nice photos here.. If you like DIY, these photos could be very inspiring for you.. Or, if you'll visit Latvia, you'll know where to find beautiful gifts for your friends..

P.S. As you probably noticed, I like the best that buckle with furs.. :)
I'm having a party tonight & I hope you too will have a good time tonight..


Thnx for visiting Victoria Passion & have a passionate evening!

2 comments:

Empress said...

The zipper butterfly is so creative is it a broach? I'd wear it as one or a ring if it were small enough.

Victoria said...

Yes, Zipper butterfly is a broach.. It's very lovely.. I love the colors.. It's perfect for spring..