TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

23 March 2010

PFW Top 5..

I looked through all the collections of Paris Fashion Week and I've created my top 5..

At the 1st place - AlexanderMcQueen.. No comments..

[Click here & you'll see complete collection..]

2nd place goes to Christian Dior.. This collection is absolutely fabulous, feminine and sexy..

“Mr Dior had a vision. He knew what taste was, he knew what style was. And he knew what made a woman pretty. And I don't think that's changed from (then) till now.” ~Sharon Stone



"I don't love dolls. I love women. I love their bodies." ~John Galliano


3rd place - Chanel.. Really inspiring collection.. So much glorious accessories.. Beautiful make-up..

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different."
~Coco Chanel



4th place - Louis Vuitton.. This collection is for powerful, gorgeous and smart lady..

"I love to take things that are everyday and comforting and make them into the most luxurious things in the world." ~Marc Jacobs



5th place - Balmain.. I love the fabrics & rich colors - gold, brocade, frock coats, Louis-heeled ribbon-laced boots..



This is my top5.. You probably have yours.. I'd love if you'd share it..


4 comments:

Kid Couture said...

I haven't seen the Dior collection but it looks really cool. 1st place to McQueen that's for sure!

Clare said...

Alexander McQueen at the top where he belongs :)

Great picks!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Empress said...

Besides McQueen who is obviously number one I really loved the Balmain collection.

Victoria said...

Yes, I would love to wear all from this Balmain collection.. Not very often I want to wear all.. :)