TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

30 March 2010

Look back on Riga Fashion Week - Zanete Auzina

I have that opportunity to introduce you with RFW..
As the first and one of my favorite I'd like you to meet Žanete Auzina..


She is well known designer in Latvia and she has also has presented her collections in Estonia, Lithuania, Russia, Austria, Germany and Japan. She uses only high quality and natural fabrics made in Italy and Spain..


You can find more about her at www.zaneteauzina.com.. She has there also azzap online store where after 27th April you will find also the clothes from this collection.. But now you can find there a lot of very nice things (btw prices are affordable)..


I hope you like her too..

2 comments:

milenavlada said...

I really like this. Especially the 4th look. x

Victoria said...

Yes, 4th look is perfect... Black is always perfect..