TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

11 February 2010

Let's take a look how to become a Princess to your Knight in Bentley?!

"Shoes can change a woman's life. High heels are empowering. I've seen people come into my shops and take off their shoes and put on my shoes and all of a sudden they start strutting their stuff. I change the way they behave." said Terry de Havilland.

Your shoes are a reflection of your personality.. cause if you'll be wearing a pair of killer heels, the rest is mere detail..

 

 


The rest can be a casual wear but still you'll look gorgeous and believe me Knight will notice that! 

  

See, Sarah wears nothing special (actually my opinion is that this set could suit only for house cleaning) but shoes are just perfect - very high heels which makes you look really sexy..

This set is perfect for work specially if you have some important meetings or you want to impress someone or just want to get a promotion..

   

Like this should be your casual look. . Of course dear don't forget about physical characteristics.. 

Good luck! 

No comments: