TASTE THE PASSION for FASHION with VP. .

“Nothing great in the world has ever been accomplished without passion.”

Hebbel (1813 - 1863)..

25 February 2010

London Fashion week Fall 2010 - Issa

Issa Fall 2010

[photos - style.com]

Really great collection. I would love to wear it all, almost.. What I really do suggest you at the Fall 2010 is to wear platform botilions, which will let you look bold and sexy just like Issa woman.. Short and also long ladylike dresses are the most effective weapon of the woman.. Don't forget that also the make-up and hairstyle has to alert that you are a lady with strong will..

I love the image of confident, businesslike lady who definitely knows what she is going to do today..

3 comments:

julialuckett said...

hi there! I just stumbled across you blog and I love it! you have great taste, this collection is brilliant. I am following you with bloglovin and I would be honored if you followed me :)

Julia
http://julialuckett.wordpress.com/

Victoria said...

Thnx Julia! ;)

moonlight said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.
Sightline Payments Kirk SanfordSports Betting Tips